September 29, 2009

My First Post...What to say...

First of all, Welcome to my new blog!

My name is Jessica & I am a wife and mother who loves blogging! I started blogging when I fell in love with the Twilight saga! I have a blog, My Twilife that I run as well. I wanted to start another blog to house my "creative" side...okay, and for somewhere to blog when the Twilight Saga (sadly) comes to an end. :( (OMG I don't even want to think about that...)

So, Tattered Vintage was born! I am still working on it, obviously, and throwing around ideas of what I want this blog to be...

I know one thing for sure, I will post "Things I Love" frequently, and a link to those things can be found on the side bar (see: picture of the Vintage Bugs, which I obviously LOVE!)

No matter what I decide to do with this blog, you can be sure it will include my love for vintage, books, decor, coffee and whatever else pops up!

Hope to keep you reading!

Photobucket

No comments: